From: Thomas D. Zeimet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 4:55 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Load balancing with apache2, mod_jk2 & tomcat 5.0

Does the shm play a role in this?  I note that you have the following:
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers.
file=anon
#size=104856
#debug=1

Do your tomcat servers have a corresponding entry in their jk2.properties
file?
 Like this?

channelSocket.port=8019
shm.file=/mnt/logs/jk2.shm

Is this even necessary for load balancing?

-Tom