Mike,

    Ok... never mind, sorry but i am not the Linux man i should be to
give advice...  maybe one can/will come along...
Hope your seance of humor is still in tact???

 or you could try this... please don't cause if it didn't work for you,
i would feel  really bad....

ok then if you are using Winlux... oops, lol...  i mean Linux... then it
is simple...  backup your sys.and rename it
D:\BACKUP,.. and create a 4gig partition for C:\ and the rest of your
drive will be D:\ ... then install
IBM\OS2 2.20 operating sys. as your C:\, and your back up on D:\  ...  as
OS2 will work with Linux??  sound a little crazy but it will work...
HUM... ya know.. i didn't thing those Command's look right, as I've not
seen them in or looked in XP...
  Ok.. never mind i am being a little crazy now.. but i have seen OS2\2.2
do some really cool stuff, just won't deal with a big H.D. ... yea i know
it still sound's like a bit much... but i did use OS2 for a long time
after 95 and 98 came out..  the last time i reformatted to clean the
H.D., i just put 98 back on, and then up graded to XP, and changed from
FAT to NTFS file sys... it seams to work a lot better if you ask me, and
i did understand FAT quite well,but NTFS is just better...

again good luck