From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Cash
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need help building JK/JK2 for Netscape (Sun ONE) on Solaris

I'm having trouble building JK/JK2 for Netscape on Solaris. Has anyone
had any luck with this? I got the sources via CVS (using JK_1_2_5 tag),
made build.properties file, then ran 'ant native'. Ant fails on the 'so'
task because it tried to call libtool, which wants to invoke 'cc'. I
have gcc on my system, not cc, and I don't know how to tell and to tell
libtool that. I've tried all sorts of properties, but without any luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob