Good idea. Unfortunately, I'd like to keep my file org as-is (it'd be a bit strange to put all sorts of resources in a directory struture starting with WEB-INF).
Plus I'm not sure it's a "good thing" to rely on a product-specific feature (WEB-INF is hidden by Tomcat) for this. What happens if in the future they dir changes to WEB-INFO - then a bunch of pages would need re-doing.
Surely there must be a configurable way? This would seem to be a general req. of any web-server.
thanks,
Steve

Emerson Cargnin wrote:

You can hide all this files inside the WEB-INF directory. It will be included when called by a JSP or servlet, but not served directly...