From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:14 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Cannot use JK2 with Tomcat5 and IIS 5

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:40:37AM -0400, Moran Ben-David wrote:
: <complain>
: [snip]
: </complaint>

I missed your original post.  Is there any reason you must use JK2
instead of JK?  JK2 has given many people fits and starts over the past
few months. It sounds like it's still maturing.

As always, YMMV.

In defense of Tomcat and the developers:
I've also worked with commercial behemoths such as WebLogic and
WebSphere, and Tomcat has consistently proven itself to have an
appreciable balance of feature set vs ease-of-use.  (WebLogic's catching
up, but it still comes with a hefty price tag. ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com