On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 01:14:03PM -0400, Moran Ben-David wrote:
:
: Thanks for the warning.. I'm using JK2 on the assumption that JK2 would be
: better and didn't want to be left behind.

Sort-of yes, sort-of no:
JK is newer, and it's certainly going to get more development attention
for the time being... just like Tomcat5.

For the archives, and in the hopes that I alleviate some frustrations:

A lot of people out there seem to think Apache2 and/or Tomcat5 requires
JK2. That's NOT the case.

I run Apache2 + jk + Tomcat5 and it's been fine.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com