From: Mark Page [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:48 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: [newbie] tomcat5+apache2 virtual hosting

I fooled myself - forgot to clear-down browser cache after doing some
fiddling. :/  Still not working....

I am using mod_jk2 - and as far as I can tell apache and tomcat do talk,
for example if I move my test.jsp to $CATALINA/webapps/ROOT and browse
to http:/test.int/test.jsp it works, so I guess that something is wrong
with the context for test.int ??? And also, the 404 is from tomcat, so
apache is handing over to tomcat for .jsp but tomcat can't find them.