Sorry,
I should of been more specific.  Our application is huge AXIS webservices (no typical
servlets here) running  remotely on a non GUI (all command line) Linux box and we are
telneting into the box from a windows pc.  Can OptimizeIt be running from a non GUI
Linux box, but have statistics shown from a windows box?

Peter Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

my biased perspective, Borland OptimizeIt is better than JProbe.

the last time I tried to use JProbe to profile Tomcat 4 it was ungodly slow. it's
probably improved since then.

peter

tom ly wrote:
My team is thinking about getting a profiling tool. Does anybody have any experience
with either tool? What are your thoughts about each one?