On Wed, 12 May 2004 00:05:09 +0800, Chong Yu Meng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Another way to verify if the connectors are really giving you the problems (as opposed to the application) is to setup Apache as a reverse proxy and proxy all requests to Tomcat. There is documentation on this on the Tomcat site. My suspicion is that it could be your application.

Well, that's what I suspected as well, but then discovered that the same thing happens if I repeatedly load the jsp-examples pages that came with tomcat. Memory creeps up, tomcat falls over. Cheers, Adrian

--

"OK, Sam", sighed Frodo, "I've changed my mind. You can kill him now."