No, that's very clever. I had forgotten about that API completely, and it
handily solves the basic problem. I'll have to see how this works on a UNIX
box (i.e. does it write to a ~/.java_prefs directory, or what).

By using this API, you can plop a WAR on a server, then when the user first
tries to use it, run them through a "configuration wizard".

Perfect.

Thanx!

Regards,

Will Hartung