Quoting Will Hartung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [...]

You can also use Prevayler for object Prevalence...
http://prevayler.codehaus.org/

If you use Prevayler in-memory only, then no configuration will be needed.
Otherwise, if you want to persist across application restarts, then you will
have to configure a directory to be writable.  Of course, you can always use the
"configuration wizard" to do this.

Jake