Is there anyway to redirect the JSP output (in my case xml, html and wml)
to a file?

The web.xml that tomcat uses on startup has the servlet
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet controlling the JspFactoryImpl (and
JspWriterImpl, PageContextImpl etc.) implementations, but I'd rather not
have to reimplement the classes in this pacakage if there is a simpler way
to do it.

Any ideas?

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (34)(91) 724 9200 x 2360