At 04:21 PM 3/5/2001, you wrote:

>Jim Cheesman wrote:
> >
> > Is there anyway to redirect the JSP output (in my case xml, html and wml)
> > to a file?

<snip>

>I have seen suggested that you simply create another local application
>which sends a request to the JSP URL (emulating a browser)
>and captures the result to file.
>This has the advantage of not altering your JSP code.

Thanks for the idea - I guess the simplest ideas are the hardest to have...

(And that's probably what we'll end up implementing - though I'd still be
interested to know if there's a more "technical" answer to my question...)

Cheers,
Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (34)(91) 724 9200 x 2360