On Wednesday 05 May 2004 10:50 pm, QM wrote:
> On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 12:44:57AM +0000, snpe wrote:
> :   Can I access jndi out of container (from simple test application) ?
>
> In other words, you would like to access Tomcat's JNDI provider
> outside of a Tomcat-managed webapp?
>
> Not possible.
> This has been discussed on the list before.
>
> What is your end-goal here?  There may be another way.

I set jndi and jdbc and it wokr fine in web application (container),
I want now test database with same configuration (oracle,hibernate,spring and tomcat
5.0.19)
- I set spring context with direct jdbc datasource and create context in base TestCase
(for now), but I
think that ispossible use same configuration - I check cactus, yet

Thanks