Hi
I am struggling to get IIS 5.0 to pass off JSP and servlet context requests to tomcat 5.0.19 under Windows 2000. I have downloaded and installed what I believe to be a usable copy of isapi_redirector2,dll and have configured the virtual directory Jakarta under one of the web servers in my IIS server.

Tomcat is running at 8018, not 8080

I can get to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8018/servlet-examples/ just fine
I map /servlet-examples/* to tomcat in workers2.properties and then I try the following
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/servlet-examples

which yields the response
The servlet container is temporary unavailable or being upgraded

(I have found that this message seems to come from mod_jk and it only is received in response to one of my mapped server paths, so I assume that the URI mapping is being successfully interpreted and that the problem is in my Tomcat and/or workers configuration)

I portscan the machine at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and port 8009 is open so I assume that tomcat is there and listening.

Any tips greatly appreciated! I have searched the archives and googled this a dozen ways.
---Raymond