rlipi wrote:

I am going to try Antonio's proposal. Also I would like to try some
profiling tool. But it will take a lot of time to find and repair
something, I think.

If you are dealing with a programming error like an infinite loop or a deadlock, you may have better luck using a debugger, rather than a profiling tool :-)

Most of the popular IDEs (JBuilder, Eclipse, Idea, etc) can do remote debugging, so you just need to start your server (or a copy of it) in debug mode and connect to it from the IDE.

In case you do not have any IDE, my recommendation is Eclipse, as it is free and needs no complicated installation.
In case you do not know how to use remote debugging, I am pretty sure you can search through the archives in this list, or do some googling ;-)

Hope it helps you,
Rodrigo Ruiz