I'm trying to set --WorkingPath in service.bat, but it doesn't seem to do
anything.  It used to in Tomcat-5.0.19 but doesn't in Tomcat-5.0.24.  Is there a
new property to set the working path for the service?  I also tried adding the
property PR_WORKINGPATH, but that didn't do anything either.

Now, I know that I can bring up the gui and set it manually, but my requirement
is to set it in the script so no manipulation of the gui is necessary.

BTW, it would be *really* nice if the docs were updated to show all the
properties available.  The commons-daemon procrun site (
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html ) hasn't been updated
since January 13.

Jake