Class names must be a legal Java identifier, i.e., starts with a letter, $,
or _.

-Yan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kennedy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 20, 2004 12:50
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Problem with error-page

 I am trying to configure a custom error page when users try to access an
area of my site that they don't have sufficient rights to access.

The book says this to configure this in web.xml:

        <error-page>
                <error-code>403</error-code>
                <location>/error/403.jsp</location>
        </error-page>

This doesn't work for me, but....

        <error-page>
                <error-code>403</error-code>
                <location>/error/403.html</location>
        </error-page>

Does work.  Is there a problem with using JSP's.

I'm am using JBOSS with Tomcat, but that shouldn't matter.  It's still the
Tomcat engine.  I'm also using Struts.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.24.

Anybody have troublem with this out there?

Thanks