From: Frank T. Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 3:48 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Different Problem with error-page

I have a different problem with the error-page.

Our goal is to have any 404's redirected to a particular web page called
act_check.html

the web.xml piece looks as follows

 <error-page>
    <error-code>404</error-code>
    <location>/act_check.html</location>
  </error-page>

It works on netscape 7.0 but I still get the standard IE 404 page when
running IE

Any thoughts?