why not
 <Context path="" reloadable="true" docBase="C:\iplanet\server\docs" />

-Tim

Rajesh_Narayanan wrote:
I have to configure my tomcat to look into two different directories for
file availability.

Scenario: I have a different webserver iplanet with docroot say
C:\iplanet\server\docs...

I hv my tomcat installed in c:\tomcat

lets assume that a user try to access http:\\localhost:8080\a

(where "a" is a directory in iplanet docroot..) I want tomcat to pick
that(index.html) up from iplanet docroot

how can i do that?..

I already configured my context path like this

<Context path="" reloadable="true" docBase="C:\workspace" />