From: Rajesh_Narayanan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 1:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: Benjamin Armintor
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Re: Tricky situation

Nice to know that... its really exciting...

Can you please send me the nsapi_redirect.dll.. I am not able to find
this download anywhere in the internet :(.

Thanks a lot for you immediate response.

Raj

Read about the NSAPI redirector in the JK documentaton:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/neshowto.html

This covers the connector as well as the magnus.conf and obj.conf
changes you need to make to redirect to Tomcat.  Just make sure that you

have a NameTrans directive for requests from="/*.jsp".

Benjamin J. Armintor
Systems Analyst
ITS-Systems: Mainframe Group
University of Texas - Austin