I have made tests of my solution. It runs more then week without
problems. So, I have posted it now to the original mailing thread.

But it solves only my particular situation. I am not sure if the
solution can help you.

I think that more usefull for you is the way I found the problem. I used
"kill -QUIT" signal and from stack traces I recognized the reason (many
thanks to Antonio Fiol).

Lipi