From: rlipi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 8:46 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: All threads (150) are currently busy....

Hi,
it means that all threads are currently performing some request.

It can have two reasons:

1) High load of the server - requests come quicker than they are
finished. You can increase "maxThreads" or you can look into your app
why it takes so long time.

2) Some requests are not finished due to some bug in your app. On Linux
you can send "kill -QUIT" to your Tomcat process. You will receive stack
traces of all VM threads and you can see where the threads currently
are.

Lipi