Hi,
Like HttpServletResponse#sendRedirect?  It's not like a forward in that
the client URL changes, but it does pass the request to another server.
Beyond that, you COULD write something that'd wrap the request, invoke
another server to handle it, and stream the response to your own client.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.