You can modify the service parameters via the GUI.  See...
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/procrun.html

Even though most of the instructions on that page are outdated, the information
near the bottom of the page is still useful.  In particular...

"Changing the Service Parameters from the GUI"
tomcat5w //ES//Tomcat5

That pops up a GUI where you can see all the parameters that are currently added
to the service.  Add/Remove as needed.

Jake