How did you locate your tld in your JSP ?

something like this ?
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tld/form-tags.tld" prefix="ftags" %>

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Keith Hankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 1 juin 2004 08:31
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Where to put tld files for jarred custom taglibs?

I have created a custom taglib, extending TagSupport. I have packaged the
class files into a jar. I have also added the tld file to this jar. I then
place this jar file in my war file under WEB-INF/lib. However, no matter
where I place the tld file in the jar, it seems that Tomcat is unable to
find it. I have read the documentation, which is as clear as mud on this
issue.