Thank you very much Raymond.
(BHowever all memories you pointed out are enough.
(BCPU load is almost zero.
(BDuring this problem is happenning, I create another small
(Btest application and run. And I could get the result that
(B"Tomcat is running properly".
(BWhat's happen???
(BI think only my original application just hung up.
(BNo error messages. No warnnings. No logs.
(BTo recover this problem, is to reboot Tomcat.
(B
(BAny suggestion would be appreciated.
(B
(BGeorge
(B
(B--- "STOCKHOLM, Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(BMaybe you are running low in memory, and the GC is
(B> taking all the process.
(B> check :
(B>       long totalMemory =
(B> Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory();
(B>       long freeMemory =
(B> Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory();
(B>       long maxMemory = Runtime.getRuntime().maxMemory();
(B>       log.info("totalMemory="+totalMemory);
(B>       log.info("freeMemory ="+freeMemory);
(B>       log.info("maxMemory  ="+maxMemory);
(B>
(B> -----Message d'origine-----
(B> DeÁþ: George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> EnvoyéÁþ: mardi 8 juin 2004 17:31
(B> à: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> ObjetÁþ: Re: No response from Tomcat 5 with IIS
(B>
(B>
(B> Hello! all.
(B> Please give me any advice since this issue is top
(B> urgent
(B> for me.
(B> Any suggenstion would be appreciated for me.
(B> Thank you very much.
(B> George
(B>
(B> --- Reply from George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
(B> > Hi!
(B> > I'm having following problem.
(B> >
(B> > <Configuration>
(B> > Tomcat 5.0.24 running on Windows 2000 server and
(B> IIS
(B> > 5,
(B> > JK2 2.0.4
(B> > The server is put under hardware load balancer
(B> > "BIG-IP" by
(B> > F5 inc.
(B> >
(B> > <Problem>
(B> > Sometime when the system load is high (about 10 to
(B> > 20
(B> > users are using the aplication), tomcat does not
(B> > respond
(B> > suddenly.
(B> > No event log has written.
(B> >
(B> > Is there anyone who can teach me any tunr arround?
(B> >
(B> > Please help me!
(B> >
(B> > George
(B> >
(B> >
(B> > __________________________________________________
(B> > Do You Yahoo!?
(B> > http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/
(B> >
(B> >
(B> >
(B>
(B> > To unsubscribe, e-mail:
(B> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> > For additional commands, e-mail:
[...]
(BTo unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BFor additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]