From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 3:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: A Servlet question

AFAIK, submiting from a frame is the same as a single page. What was the error msg you've got? Probably, it has some problem in the servlet mapping... did you try to load the jsp alone in the browser and submit it? if it doens't work, it doens't has to do with the frames at all. Emerson

Daxin Zuo wrote:

I use Apache 2.4.9, Tomcat 4.1.9.
In a JSP, there there are three frames in a frameset. the script of each
frame is JSP.
Can a JSP in one frame submit to a Servlet? I did a test and failed.

Please

confirm or teach me how to do.
Thanks

-- Emerson Cargnin Analista de Sistemas Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181