On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 04:39:28PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: I put my extern class, CreaServizio.class in WEB-INF/classes/ is it right?
: do i have to create a package for that class?

Did you try to put it in a package? What happened?

Yes, it's required.

: or do i have to use an explicit import instruction?

yes, unless your servlet is in the same package as the class
(though it's considered good form -- and forward-thinking -- to
explicitly import, even from the same package)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com