From: Paul Hsu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 9. mars 2003 17:14
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: question

Reynir,

Thank you for your advice. So the main reason to intergrate with Apache is using Apache to ease the load from Tomcat. In other word, every static content will be rendered by Apache without Tomcat. If a web application use dynamic content mechanism such as JSP/Servlet, then the integration won't benifit us at all. Am I correct. I know some one use Apache for traffic load balance only.

thanks

Paul