> From: e-Denton Subscriber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.0 under Windows ME
>
> I just downloaded Tomcat 5.0 to run on my Windows ME
> system. When I try to run the "Configure Tomcat" program

Don't use the .exe files under older Windows versions - they are primarily for running
Tomcat as a Windows service, a concept that doesn't exist for 95/98/Me. Just use the
.bat files to start it up under a DOS box. Also make sure you have a reasonably
current Sun J2SDK installed, not just a JRE.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.