From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 9:33 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to set JVM Max Memory

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:22:29AM -0500, Hofmann, Benjamin wrote:
: Has anyone experienced any memory leaks with Tomcat 5?  One of my
sites
: was written by an outside vendor and it acts like it has a memory leak
: and I'm not sure if it is the programming or the container.

A profiler would tell you that, and more.  =)

Are you sure it's a memory leak and not just lots of activity?   In
certain cases, both would yield lly, lots of non-GC-eligible objects.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com