Hi all,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I will try the solutions u gave me and will get back to you. But if any other
solutions or any suggestions. please mail me.

Thanx once again

Rajagopalan

Sayeed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: dear Shiv

wish your good health.

I have a question: when i run Tomcat4.1.3, the following error message
comes, can you plz let me know where the things are wrong and how i can
rectify:

C:\Apache\Tomcat\bin>catalina.bat run
Using CATALINA_BASE: D:\Apache\Tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME: D:\Apache\Tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: D:\Apache\Tomcat\temp
Using JAVA_HOME: D:\JDK1.3
[ERROR] Digester - -Begin event threw exception
on: Invalid index!>sun.misc.InvalidJarIndexException: Invalid index!
at
sun.misc.URLClassPath$JarLoader.getResource(URLClassPath.java:594)
at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getResource(URLClassPath.java:134)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.findClass(StandardClas
sLoader.java:621)

and more like that............

i am waiting your reply.

Thanks in advance.