From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Win2K3 / Tomcat 4.1 and 5.0 issues

There is additional security in IIS v6 that causes many of these issues.

It is the third tab in the IIS configuration section in the Management
Console on W2K3.

I would experiment with identifying the specific java servlet redirector

for each of the tomcats bases that are in use on the system to see if
there is a better response time.

Cary D. Conover
Lawson Software
Advisory Consultant