True, but this is way too much yelling for this early in the morning (8:30am EDT).

--David

Tim Funk wrote:

<flame level='high>
AHHHHH!!!!!! THIS IS A STRUTS QUESTION!!!!!! Post it to the right group!

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Struts

</flame>

-Tim

Shilpa Nalgonda wrote:

I did waht all is mentioned, but still i have one problem, radio button not
functioning properly.
when i select "new user" it will take me to shipping.jsp and if i select
"returning usr radio" it should take me to another ordersummary.jsp page.
But my application is currently taking me to only shipping.jsp no matter
which radio i select.
Am i missing some scope issue...

Below is my jsp---
 <label>
   <bean:message key="prompt.checkCustomerType1"/>
 </label>
<label>
   <bean:message key="prompt.checkCustomerType2"/>
</label>

Below is my struts config==