On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 01:42:22PM +1000, Prabhjot Sodhi wrote:
:         I have got a dummy test file using an applet to connect to the
: Teradata database. But it is failing in dearth of proper drivers.
:
:         Can you please guide me set up the Teradata drivers information in
: the conf files, etc so that the applet can sonnect to the RDBMS and submit
: the query?

1/ please post a *new* message when writing to the list.  Replying to an
old (unrelated) makes your question harder to find (and thus answer).

2/ Is this Teradata product some kind of RDBMS?  If so, and as long as
it is JDBC-compliant, you can follow the instructions on the Tomcat
website: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

The Teradata docs will explain whether it is JDBC-compliant.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com