Michael Jürgens wrote:

Oh sorry I was a little bit tired in the morning.
I want to connect the Apache securesd over an unsecure medium (Internet)

An my question ist how to connect AJP 1.3 over SSL (not ssh) with jk or jk2.

regards,

Michael

Michael,

I believe you'll want to configure your Apache VirtualHost to serve your SSL requests, then use the mod_jk (or jk2) module to communicate with Tomcat. Is there any reason that your web-application (on Tomcat) needs to be aware of the SSL security? You can find documentation on securing Apache via SSL on the main Apache site (httpd.apache.org). And communicating betw. Apache and Tomcat via JK has abundant documentation as well.

Good luck!

--
Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc