Hi,
And of course, since you can get the source for JSR154, there's nothing preventing you
from adding this method and running with a custom servlet jar in your container.
(It's at http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-servletapi-5/jsr154/, complete with
a build file).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics