Hi,
Don't even bother continuing this thread, it's pointless.  Please address all
Spec-related questions and comments to the Expert Group.  That's why they exist.  Some
people just want to debate things forever and feel like their own use-cases have to be
global just because...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics