On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 05:16:54PM -0400, Jignesh Patel wrote:
: Whenever we deploys our application it deploys twice.
: We couldn't able to identify the reason, why this is happening.

1/ Please post a *new* message to the list when you have a new question.
Replying to old posts -- even if you change the subject -- plays hell
with thread-aware mailers and makes your question harder to find (and
thus harder to answer).

2/ If autoDeploy=true? and your context is different than the webapp dir
name, you'll see this behavior.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net