On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 12:12:25PM +0530, Meena Alagappan wrote:
: I did so.....but even though my new servlet class is not loaded...when I access
throu' browser...

[I've included your earlier message below for searchability]

Please search the archives, this question (and answer!) comes up a *lot*
on this list.

Set
        <Context reloadable="true" ... >

for your context.

-QM

:   >When ever I compile a servlet class and replace with old class....
:   >I need to restart the Tomcat server to see the latest changes

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com