OK, I have now done a TC5.0.27-JK2-IIS5 config about 5 times in the past 2 weeks on
our developer machines so it does work ;) Here are my files:

<tomcat_home>/conf/jk2.properties
=================================

only contains the following lines, the rest is commented out. The following lines
allow IIS to send Windows Integrated Security in the request to Tomcat. The second I
am not sure about but it used to fix a known bug.

request.tomcatAuthentication=false
request.registerRequests=false

<tomcat_home>/conf/workers2.properties
======================================

You do have to have context and worker for URI mappings.

[logger]
level=INFO

[logger.file:0]
level=INFO
file=c:\\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25\\logs\\jk2.log

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0
logger=logger.file:0

[shm]
file=c:\\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25\\work\\jk2.shm
size=1048576

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 worker, connects to tomcat instance using AJP 1.3 protocol
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[uri:/*.do]
info=do
context=/
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:/*.jsp]
info=jsp
context=/

Registry
========

I notice the name of your redirector is not the name of how it is distributed by the
way.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  + SOFTWARE
    + Apache Software Foundation
      + Jakarta Isapi Redirector
        + 2.0
          extensionUri = /jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll
          logLevel = info
          serverRoot = c:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.27
          workersFile = c:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.27\conf\workers2.properties

IIS
===

- Ensure you have created a virtual directory and pointed it at the
isapi_redirector2.dll folder, call it jakarta and make sure execute permission is set.

- Add the ISAPI filter called jakarta and browse to the dll

- ALWAYS make sure you totally restart IIS after a change in the configuration. And I
don't mean the stop/play buttons, I mean click the server and do Restart IIS.

Hope this helps

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software