Hi, is this Jerry????   Could I ask you a question,    wondering if you are
having the same problem as I am.....  Im using Tomcat for windows....  The
Installer version......  I added my application,  went to the Comapny Logon
screen,    which opens MySql database,   updates it, and closes it..... All
successfully.....  I then go to the User Login screen,    which does the
same functions as above, open, update, close    and on my Open database,  I
get a  08002 (connection name in use)..... Any subsequent call gives an
08000.....

By backing out to Tomcat manager,   stopping and restarting the application,
seems to take care of the 08002,  but then it reappears right after you do
an initial open/close......  Is there anything at all that you are aware of,
that Tomcat keeps a resource open?????
On my close,  I do a  COMMIT  followed by DISCONNECT ALL......
Im so sorry for bothering you.....

What problem were you experiencing?   By the way, Im running Servlets......
Do you have any idea what my problem may be,   Im totally new to this type
of programming,  and extremely frustrated,   cause my App works fine in CGI
format under a different Web Browser,  only problem is,   CGI is extremely
slow......  I need it to work in Servlets....

Thank You
Mike