From: Dennis Dai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:10 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat will not run JSPs

Of course it will not work!

First, I believe the environment variables need to be CAPITALIZED, as in
%JAVA_HOME% and %CATALINA_HOME%.

Second, your %CATALINA_HOME% is pointing to the wrong place. It should
be the root of tomcat installation (ie., "D:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0"), not webapps\ROOT.

--
Dennis Dai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]