so does this mean Intel should donate some hardware to Apache for
suggesting users buy more hardware :)

sorry, couldn't resist.

if you provide more information about what the page does (without
revealing sensitive info), you'll get more detailed response.
Otherwise, we're just shooting darts with a blind fold, in a darkroom
with the board 100 yards away.

peter