So would it be correct to assume that you want MaxProcessors to be set to
the maximum number of Apache clients (MaxClients) that you can have
connecting to it at once?

So, for the example of 2 Apache servers, each with 200 MaxClients,
connecting to the same Tomcat server... we'd want MaxProcessors set to
400?

Thanks,
-Raiden Johnson