Also, what happens if you have an Apache server with 200 clients, and a
Tomcat server with MaxProcessors at 100.  When you get over 100 Apache
clients, do they wait for a turn at a Tomcat connection, or do they return
an error?  (In mod_jk Apache returned an error instead of waiting for a
connection.  Was wondering what the situation is for mod_jk2.)

Thanks,
-Raiden Johnson