(I've marked the subject off-topic, as your question has little to do
with Tomcat itself.)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 08:20:43PM -0700, Prajakta Nivargi wrote:
: So there is a conflich between these two jars. Compiling Rei with the new version of
Jena is not possible as Rei is a third party package which is precompiled with its
version of Jena. Downgrading Jena is not desired as I need features that this version
supports.

This is a classic case third-party version skew.  You have to decide
which is more important to you: using Rei, or using the new features of
Jena.  If the two products' classes conflict in any way, you're out of
luck.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net