On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 06:13:59AM +0200, Narayan, Satya wrote:
:       I have a doubt regarding class loading in tomcat 5.0 . Is it different from
tomcat 4.0 ?

Compare the classloader docs for the two versions and see.  It's been a
while since I've used Tomcat 4, but my guess is that if you stick with
the standard locations (WEB-INF/lib, common/lib, etc.) then you should
be fine.

: Can I hav an order of class loading within a folder ?

I'm not sure what this means.  Are you trying to control which jar is
loaded first in the classpath?

What are you trying to do?

-QM

--