I am running two instances of Tomcat 4.1 on one machine, from a common
installation (i.e., different CATALINA_BASE).  I have the shutdown
service  for each instance listening on a different port (the original
instance on the default port of 8005, and the second instance on 8015).

Getting the instances to listen on a different port was easy, but I
can't seem to find any information on how to actually specify a
non-default port in the shutdown script.  Some documentation that I did
manage to find suggested the following would work:

    shutdown.sh port 8015

but I get the usage message when I try that.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Dhruva